1. Are your swim coaches certified?
Yes. Our coaches are certified by Sports Singapore and Singapore Swimming Association. Our coaches qualified with current CPR and First Aid certifications. Our senior coaches who oversee the learn to swim program has higher qualifications.
2. What is the duration of each lesson?
The duration of the group swimming lesson is 1hour. Private swimming lesson ranging from 45 minutes to 1hour.
3. What is the minimum size to start a Group Class?
4. What is the maximum size for a Group Class?
5. When will my child be eligible to take the swim tests? (SwimSafer & SSPA)
This will be decided by your child’s swim coach. Once the swim coach thinks your child is ready for the test/tests, the coach will notify and arrange the test/tests location, dates and time with you.
6. Is there any free trial class available?
Yes. We only provide 3 free trial classes for Semi-Competitive Class and Advance Competitive Class.
7. If the student not able to attend a particular swimming lesson/lessons, will there be any make ups or refunds?
There are no make ups for any missed lessons and strictly no refunds.
8. What are the things to bring for the swimming lessons?
Swimsuit/Swim trunk, goggles, swim cap and kick board.
(Swim cap and kick board will be issued by Olympia Swimming Club)
9. Will I be notified if the group swimming class does not meet the minimum number of students?
Yes. You will be only notified if the swimming class does not meet the minimum number of participants and need to be cancelled. (All group swimming classes required a minimum of 6 students to commence.)
10. Where are the lessons held?
For Group swimming lessons, we have various public swimming complex -Katong Swimming Complex, Heartbeat @Bedok ActiveSG Swimming Complex, Pasir Ris Swimming Complex, Tampines Swimming Complex, Toa Payoh Swimming Complex, etc. For Private swimming lessons conducted at condominiums or private swimming pools, our coaches need your condominium management office and your authorization to access and use the swimming pool.
11. How do I register for swimming class?
You can register through our website click LESSONS- Register or call us (+65)87991678 to register.
12. I cannot find an answer to my question.